2021 Tour of ‘Little Lily Harley’
Tickets are available now by clicking on the links below
Please note that we have set a provisional maximum of 100 attendees per average sized venue & 120 for larger venues so that we can maintain some form of social distancing all summer. We want people to be relaxed & have a gradual change back to normality rather than do it suddenly on 21st June according to the Government roadmap. With this in mind when we start performing we will judge whether we can get more people in & if we can we will raise the limit. If the venues below seem to be sold out therefore our first advice would be to find somewhere else, but if you only want to go to one particular venue keep checking in from time to time after 21st June & see if we have increased capacity. There will be no reserve lists. Currently we are not selling tickets on the night, but this may change if the public mood becomes more confident. We apologise for any vagueness in this but they are very unusual times & we can only ‘feel’ our way through them.
Covid restrictions & our advice
Social distancing will be in operation at our shows throughout the summer; therefore you will need to arrive, queue & book in as a group at the Booking tent which will be separate from the arena. We will open from 5.45 at most venues. You will then be directed to the Entrance gate from which you will be taken to your seating area after showing the stamp mark. You will have to sit where we put you, so if you want to be at the front then come early! You will have to exit through a separate Exit gate. You can come & go once seated as you wish, going out through the exit gate & in through the entrance gate, showing the stamp mark. Please try to avoid crowding in the aisles.
We ‘strongly encourage’ you to wear a mask – unless restrictions have eased by then.
There will be NO picnic tables nor picnic rugs. You can eat & drink where you sit or you can sit outside the arena & choose yourselves a spot in the field or car park before you enter the arena. We would prefer you to avoid moving about the site too much unless, of course, you need to visit the loo. Aisles & footways, including those at your feet, must be entirely free of rugs & excessive luggage. Keep bags tucked in. Don’t spread out!
All performances start at 7.30pm, except where indicated.
Book tickets by clicking on the buttons below.
TICKET & PROGRAMMES PRICES
Programmes are cheaper – £2- if you buy in advance when buying tickets. On the night they will be £3. Collect pre-paid for programmes on the night as you book in.
Covid special option! Groups of four adults or seniors. They must be in a Covid bubble & book, arrive & sit together – All tickets £17 each!! This is a cheap option to encourage you to come in groups which will save space unused because of social distancing. The smaller the group the greater the unusable space.
Large groups of ten or more adults or seniors – need to book by emailing email@example.com or phoning (01323-501260) the company. They can’t be booked online! The rate is the same as the small group booking (£17 a head), but the group must be made up of Covid bubbles eg. two groups of five in a bubble & separate bubbles will be seated two metres apart. For the whole group to be seated together they will have to arrive together.
Adults (18 to 64) £19.00, Seniors (65+ & retired) £18.00, Students (18+ & in full time education) £13.00, Children (7 to 17) £10.00 & Families (any two adults or seniors & two children) £45.00.
If you do not have a Paypal account – use the credit or debit card ‘Check out as a guest’ option which is further down the page when you book & come to pay.
Online ticket sales close at 11.00pm the evening before the date of the show. This does not mean we are sold out. In these circumstances ring 01323-501260 to reserve tickets, or just come. We cannot guarantee, however, that you will get in, but worth a try.
ADVICE – Please note
- Seating – Bring your own low backed chairs (average shoulder height). Tall chairs obstruct people’s view & they may not be admitted.
- Clothing – Wear warm clothes. It can get cold.
- Opening time – We open one & three-quarter hours before the show starts.
- Children & babies – The show is aimed at adults & is not a so-called ‘family show’, but mature children will enjoy it as long as they are prepared to sit & not run about. Do not bring babies. However much we love them, they do distract.
- Dogs – Quiet dogs are welcome; please take out dogs that want to join in.
- Rain – We do not continue in heavy rain. If the show is cancelled before curtain up money will be refunded; if we cancel once the show is under way money will not be refunded, but you may come free to any subsequent performance as long as you re-book & tickets are available. This does not apply to Michelham Priory. Umbrellas must only be raised when the show comes to a stop.
Protecting your data – PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU CONTINUE
New regulations require us to properly protect your data, so this is what we do:
- We will ask you for your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- We require this information in order to keep you informed about productions, promotions and events – and in order that you may wish to support us financially.
- You can unsubscribe immediately in receipt of our first newsletter.
- We will update the information which you have given to us if it becomes out of date.
- The data provided will be automatically deleted if it becomes out of date or no longer is required for the purpose for which it was originally gathered and stored.
- You can at any time access your data by making a request by email and we will deal with that request within three weeks.
- You can ask at any time by email for your data to be deleted or forgotten and your request will be complied with and we will confirm compliance by an email response.
- We confirm that we will not use your data for any profiling, automatic or otherwise, and neither will we share your data with any other individuals or organisations.
- We store your data in a password protected system which is accessed only by authorised officers of the company. This information is accessed only for the purposes and aims set out in the second paragraph above and is not shared nor forwarded to any other party. In the event of accidental loss or this data falling into the hands of an unauthorised third party we will report such event to you and the data supervising authority within 72 hours as required by the Regulation.
- In order to gather and store data from you, you must understand and consent to the above.
NOTE – By ticking on any ‘Book now’ button you are agreeing to the above bases for collecting your data.
The Village Green, Dial Post, West Sussex RH13 8NH
Haslemere Educational Museum, Haslemere, Surrey GU27 2LA
Halnaker Park Cottage, Halnaker, West Sussex PO18 0QH
The Recreation Ground, Langton Green, Kent TN3 0JJ
The Recreation Ground, West Chiltington, West Sussex RH20 2PZ
Square & Compass Pub, Worth Matravers, Dorset BH19 3LF
The Abbey House, Abbotsbury, Dorset DT3 4JJ
Sussex Prairie Garden, Henfield BN5 9AT
The Village Green, Ditchling, East Sussex BN6 8SP
Cherryfields, Fullers Road, Rowledge GU10 4DF
The Village Hall field, Conford, Liphook, Hampshire GU30 7QJ
Helen Gardens, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN20 7XL
Cowey Sale, Walton Lane, Walton-on-Thames KT12 1BH
The Green, Plumpton Green, East Sussex BN7 3BQ
Thedden Grange, near Alton, Hampshire GU34 4AU
Pond Cottage, Friston Place, Friston, East Sussex BN20 OAL
Southons Field, Marden, Kent TN12 9AB
The Recreation Ground, Ropley, Hampshire SO24 0DU
East Farm, High Street, Tarrant Monkton, Dorset DT11 8RY
Tilham Farm, Baltonsborough BA6 8QA
Tapeley Park, Bideford EX39 4NT- See The Plough Arts Centre, Great Torrington - 01805 624624
At Andrews Park, Effingham Road, Bristol BS6
The Recreation Ground, Sheet, Hampshire GU32 2AN
The Recreation Ground, Sandhurst, Kent TN18 5NY
The Village Hall field, Barcombe, East Sussex BN8 5BH
Swan Meadow, Burwash, East Sussex TN19 7ER
Southover Grange Gardens, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 1AB
Southover Grange Gardens, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 1AB
Duncton Village Hall field, Petworth GU28 0JY
Whitstable Rugby Club, Whitstable, Reeves Way, Kent CT5 3QS
The Primary School field, Wadhurst, East Sussex TN5 6SR
The Star Inn, Waldron, East Sussex TN21 0RA
Tayne Field, Lyminge, Kent CT18 8JA
The Croft, Hartfield, East Sussex TN7 4AD
The Old Rectory The Square Droxford, Hampshire SO32 3RB.
The Village Hall field, Hambledon. Hampshire PO7 4RW
Godinton House, near Ashford, Kent TN23 3BP
Crowhurst Recreation Ground, East Sussex TN33 9AS
The Recreation Ground, Milland, West Sussex GU30 7NB
The Green, Rushlake Green, East Sussex TN21 9QH
The Cricket Field, Hadlow Down, East Sussex TN22 4HY
Hartley Country Club, Hartley, Kent
The Primary School field, Selborne, Hampshire GU34 3JB
The Village Hall field, Stourpaine DT11 8TJ
Mill Farm, Bradford Abbas, Dorset DT9 6RE
The Queen Elizabeth II Playing Field, Child Okeford, Dorset DT11 8EL
Slaugham Ruins, Slaugham, West Sussex RH17 6AL
The Village Hall green, Fairseat, Kent TN15 7LU
East Peckham Village Hall field, Kent TN12 5LL
Collington Wood, Westcourt Drive, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex
The Tye, Alfriston, East Sussex BN26 5TL
The Recreation Ground, East Dean, East Sussex BN20 0AA
Station Road Gardens, Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9RU
The Village Hall field, The Street, Arlington, East Sussex BN26 6RX
Michelham Priory, near Hailsham, East Sussex BN27 3QS