2019 Tour of Ikarus Inc
See complete list of venues further down the page
All performances start at 7.30pm, except where indicated.
If you do not have a Paypal account – use the ‘Check out as a guest’ option.
Online ticket sales close at 11.00pm the evening before the date of the show. This does not mean we are sold out. In these circumstances ring 01323-501260 to reserve tickets, or just come.
ADVICE – Please note
Bring your own chairs and warm clothes. It can get cold. We open an hour and half before the show starts. The show is aimed at adults, but mature children will enjoy it. Do not bring babies. However much we love them, they do distract. Quiet dogs are welcome; please take out dogs that want to join in. We do not continue in heavy rain. If the show is cancelled before curtain up money will be refunded; if we cancel once the show is under way money will not be refunded, but you may come free to any subsequent performance as long as you re-book. NOTE: There will be no refunds at the Gilbert White House performance in Selborne, but in the event of cancellation customers can transfer for free.
Protecting your data – PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU CONTINUE
New regulations require us to properly protect your data, so this is what we do:
- We will ask you for your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- We require this information in order to keep you informed about productions, promotions and events – and in order that you may wish to support us financially.
- We will update the information which you have given to us if it becomes out of date.
- The data provided will be automatically deleted if it becomes out of date or no longer is required for the purpose for which it was originally gathered and stored.
- You can at any time access your data by making a request by email and we will deal with that request within three weeks.
- You can ask at any time by email for your data to be deleted or forgotten and your request will be complied with and we will confirm compliance by an email response.
- We confirm that we will not use your data for any profiling, automatic or otherwise, and neither will we share your data with any other individuals or organisations.
- We store your data in a password protected system which is accessed only by authorised officers of the company. This information is accessed only for the purposes and aims set out in the second paragraph above and is not shared nor forwarded to any other party. In the event of accidental loss or this data falling into the hands of an unauthorised third party we will report such event to you and the data supervising authority within 72 hours as required by the Regulation.
- In order to gather and store data from you, you must understand and consent to the above.
NOTE – By ticking on any ‘Book now’ button you are agreeing to the above bases for collecting your data.
BOX OFFICE CLOSED - Michelham Priory, near Hailsham, East Sussex BN27 3QS - NOTE 7.15 start