2021 Tour of ‘Little Lily Harley’
Obviously the performing arts are on hold at the moment, including The Rudes, but we will be back! Our next play will be ‘Little Lily Harley’ & will tour outdoors to mainly rural communities & a few towns across the South of England from the end of May, 2021. Venues will be much the same as those planned for 2020, so you will get an idea of the tour by looking at the list below. Watch this space!
Take care all of you!
Booking tickets – Advice
All performances start at 7.30pm, except where indicated.
BOOKING SUSPENDED UNTIL JANUARY 2021! – You can book tickets by clicking on the buttons below. Ticket prices are: Adults (18 to 64) £18.00, Seniors (65+ & retired) £17.00, Students (18+ & in full tome education) £13.00, Children (7 to 17) £10.00 & Families (any two adults or seniors & two children) £45.00. Groups of ten or more are £16 a head, but these can only be booked by phoning or emailing the company office – 01323-501260 / email@example.com), or through the local village representatives (which we can put you in touch with). They are not available online.
If you do not have a Paypal account – use the credit or debit card ‘Check out as a guest’ option which is further down the page when you book & come to pay.
Online ticket sales close at 11.00pm the evening before the date of the show. This does not mean we are sold out. In these circumstances ring 01323-501260 to reserve tickets, or just come.
ADVICE – Please note
Seating – Bring your own low backed chairs (average shoulder height). Tall chairs obstruct people’s view & they may not be admitted.
Clothing – Wear warm clothes. It can get cold.
Opening time – We open an hour and half before the show starts.
Children & babies – The show is aimed at adults & is not a so-called ‘family show’, but mature children will enjoy it as long as they are prepared to sit & not run about. Do not bring babies. However much we love them, they do distract.
Dogs – Quiet dogs are welcome; please take out dogs that want to join in.
Rain – We do not continue in heavy rain. If the show is cancelled before curtain up money will be refunded; if we cancel once the show is under way money will not be refunded, but you may come free to any subsequent performance as long as you re-book & tickets are available. This does not apply to Michelham Priory. Umbrellas must only be raised when the show comes to a stop.
Protecting your data – PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU CONTINUE
New regulations require us to properly protect your data, so this is what we do:
- We will ask you for your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- We require this information in order to keep you informed about productions, promotions and events – and in order that you may wish to support us financially.
- You can unsubscribe immediately in receipt of our first newsletter.
- We will update the information which you have given to us if it becomes out of date.
- The data provided will be automatically deleted if it becomes out of date or no longer is required for the purpose for which it was originally gathered and stored.
- You can at any time access your data by making a request by email and we will deal with that request within three weeks.
- You can ask at any time by email for your data to be deleted or forgotten and your request will be complied with and we will confirm compliance by an email response.
- We confirm that we will not use your data for any profiling, automatic or otherwise, and neither will we share your data with any other individuals or organisations.
- We store your data in a password protected system which is accessed only by authorised officers of the company. This information is accessed only for the purposes and aims set out in the second paragraph above and is not shared nor forwarded to any other party. In the event of accidental loss or this data falling into the hands of an unauthorised third party we will report such event to you and the data supervising authority within 72 hours as required by the Regulation.
- In order to gather and store data from you, you must understand and consent to the above.
NOTE – By ticking on any ‘Book now’ button you are agreeing to the above bases for collecting your data.
The Village Hall field, The Street, Arlington, East Sussex BN26 6RX
Collington Wood, Westcourt Drive, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex
Slaugham Ruins, Slaugham, West Sussex RH17 6AL
Mill Farm, Bradford Abbas, Dorset DT9 6RE
The Primary School field, Selborne, Hampshire GU34 3JB
The Recreation Ground, Ropley, Hampshire SO24 0DU
The Village Hall green, Fairseat, Kent TN15 7LU
The Recreation Ground, East Dean, East Sussex BN20 0AA
The Village Green, Dial Post, West Sussex RH13 8NH
Square & Compass Pub, Worth Matravers, Dorset BH19 3LF
The Abbey House, Abbotsbury, Dorset DT3 4JJ
Halnaker Park Cottage, Halnaker, West Sussex PO18 0QH
The Recreation Ground, Langton Green, Kent TN3 0JJ
The Recreation Ground, West Chiltington, West Sussex RH20 2PZ
Haslemere Educational Museum, Haslemere, Surrey GU27 2LA
Tamesis, Teddington, London TW11 9QY
Station Road Gardens, Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9RU
The Village Green, Ditchling, East Sussex BN6 8SP
Cherryfields, Fullers Road, Rowledge GU10 4DF
The Village Hall field, Conford, Liphook, Hampshire GU30 7QJ
The Old Rectory The Square Droxford, Hampshire SO32 3RB.
Sussex Prairie Garden, Henfield BN5 9AT
The Green, Plumpton Green, East Sussex BN7 3BQ
Thedden Grange, near Alton, Hampshire GU34 4AU
The Village Hall field, Hambledon. Hampshire PO7 4RW
The Star Inn, Waldron, East Sussex TN21 0RA
Helen Gardens, King Edward's Parade, Eastbourne BN20 7XL
East Farm, High Street, Tarrant Monkton, Dorset DT11 8RY
Tilham Farm, Baltonsborough BA6 8QA
Castle Hill Estate, Filleigh nr South Molton EX32 0RQ - See The Plough Arts Centre, Great Torrington - 01805 624624
The Recreation Ground, Child Okeford, Dorset DT11 8EL
The Recreation Ground, Sheet, Hampshire GU32 2AN
The Recreation Ground, Sandhurst, Kent TN18 5NY
The Village Hall field, Barcombe, East Sussex BN8 5BH
Swan Meadow, Burwash, East Sussex TN19 7ER
Southover Grange Gardens, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 1AB
Southover Grange Gardens, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 1AB
Filching Manor, Polegate, East Sussex BN26 5QA
Tower Hill Tea Gardens, Whitstable, Kent CT5 2BW
The Primary School field, Wadhurst, East Sussex TN5 6SR
Southons Field, Marden, Kent TN12 9AB
Tayne Field, Lyminge, Kent CT18 8JA
The Tye, Alfriston, East Sussex BN26 5TL
Godinton House, near Ashford, Kent TN23 3BP
The Croft, Hartfield, East Sussex TN7 4AD
Markwick Gardens, St Leonards, East Sussex TN7 4AD
The Recreation Ground, Milland, West Sussex GU30 7NB
The Green, Rushlake Green, East Sussex TN21 9QH
The Cricket Field, Hadlow Down, East Sussex TN22 4HY
Michelham Priory, near Hailsham, East Sussex BN27 3QS