Are you a business & would like to sponsor The Rudes?
- Working with communities – The Rudes work mainly in small rural communities & have become part of the annual calendar of many villages & a few towns since we started out 22 years ago. Our work brings people together year after year in the way the flower show, village am dram plays and annual fairs do. It is a very effective way therefore of getting to the heart of communities. If you run a business & would like to target particular communities with what you have to offer then sponsoring us might be a way of doing it.
- Getting your business known in villages – We are always looking for businesses, therefore, interested in supporting our work & of course getting their name and brands out into communities. We cover the whole of the South Coast, except Cornwall (that is, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Hampshire, Surrey, West & East Sussex, Kent & London) & work in 51 locations, mainly villages but a number of towns too – and about 7,000 – 8,000 come every year to see us.
- The kind of things we offer – There’s a range of ways we can get your brand over. We might put your logo on our fliers & posters. You might like to put adverts or logos on our website, or in our programmes. You might like to put up a table at a venue with a banner & fliers. You may have other proposals. We can talk.
- Help support our work – The kind of work we do is not commercial; we create brand new original plays – Not recycling old standards – & you may like to be associated with that kind of originality. You might just love our work anyway. By sponsoring us you are helping to make our tours viable which might be a reward in itself, but we do understand that the primary purpose would be get your brand known in these communities.
- How much will it cost? Forgive us for being coy in this respect, but it really does depend on what you want & where. We can be flexible & will take what we can, but we expect you to be fair with us too. Let’s just negotiate!
- Get in touch – If this is something you would like to do, get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or phoning our office at the Peppe Nappa Studio, Eastbourne – 01323-501260 – and we can discuss how we can proceed.