Are you a business & would like to sponsor The Rudes?
- Working with communities – The Rudes work mainly in small rural communities & have become part of the annual calendar of many villages & a few towns since we started out 22 years ago. Our work brings people together year after year in the way the flower show, village am dram plays and annual fairs do but we also have a regional profile. Communities bind people together, combat loneliness, create a sense of identity & loyalty & generate the economy. Sponsorship of our shows is a very effective way therefore of getting to the heart of communities. If you run a business & would like to target particular communities with what you have to offer then sponsoring us might be a way of doing it.
- Getting your business known in villages – We are always looking for businesses, therefore, interested in supporting our work & of course getting their name and brands out into communities. We cover the whole of the South Coast, except Cornwall (that is, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Hampshire, Surrey, West & East Sussex, Kent & London) & work in 51 locations, mainly villages but a number of towns too – and about 7,000 – 8,000 people come every year to see us.
- Help support our work – The kind of work we do is not commercial; we create brand new original plays – Not recycling old standards – & you may like to be associated with that kind of originality. You might just love our work anyway. By sponsoring us you are helping to make our tours viable which might be a reward in itself, but we do understand that the primary purpose would be get your brand known in these communities.
- How much will it cost? Well, there are four packages that might interest you:
A. Bronze – You get to put out a stall at the venue for your fliers – Provide your own table – a listing in the programme & a dedicated area for your party to sit in at the show – £250
B. Silver – You get a listing in the programme, a ‘sponsored by’ reference on the website on the venue’s ticket purchase page for a particular venue, a stall at the venue & a dedicated area for your party to sit in – £500
C. Gold – You get a listing in the programme, a ‘sponsored by’ reference on the website on the venue’s ticket purchase page & on fliers & posters for a specific venue with your logo, a stall at the venue & a dedicated area for your party to sit in – £750
D. Platinum – You get a ‘sponsored by’ box on the front page of the website with your logo, a listing in the programme, a ‘sponsored by’ reference on the website on the venue’s ticket purchase page & on fliers & posters for a specific venue, stall at the venue & a dedicated area for your party to sit in – £1000
Note – We only have one sponsor per venue. The highest bidder!
- Get in touch – If this is something you would like to do, get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or phoning our office at the Peppe Nappa Studio, Eastbourne – 01323-501260 – and we can discuss how we can proceed.